Your financial need determines your eligibility for financial aid. In general, to qualify for federal financial aid, you must meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
• Have earned a valid high school diploma or its equivalent (General Education Development (GED) certificate, homeschool diploma, passing of state exam)
• Have a valid Social Security Number
• Demonstrate financial need based on the results of the FAFSA
• Determine eligibility if you have been convicted of possessing or selling illegal drugs
• Enroll in and start attending classes. The Radio Broadcasting program offered by ABS is a full-time enrollment status.
• Be a degree-seeking student in an A.A., A.S., bachelor’s degree or financial aid eligible certificate program.
• Register with Selective Service if required (applies to males age 18-25)
• Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in your program or course of study
• Document any Unusual Enrollment History
• Not be in default on any state or federal grant or loan received at any institution
• Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or trust territories
• Sign a statement verifying that you will use federal student aid only for educational purposes